Parent Square Communications
Gilroy Unified School District uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers and staff
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
- Sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your phone or web portal
The Help & Support question mark in the top right corner can help answer most of your questions. So join in!
- My email is correct in ParentSquare. Why am I not receiving emails?
- How can I add another child to my account? How can I add another school to my account?
- How do I change my password?
- Can I change the email and/or cell phone number on my account?
- English is not my first language. How can I receive content in my native language?
- I am getting too many messages from ParentSquare, is it possible to receive less notifications?
- Is it possible to contact my child's teacher directly and privately?
- How can I edit my sign up?
- Can I change my RSVP?
- I've received an invalid registration link, what should I do?