The ASMS Turkey Trot will be held on Friday, November 22 during PE classes.
Every student is highly encouraged to participate in this exciting event. Help us reach our goal of $12,000 to meet the needs of our classroom and school departments. All funds raised will go directly towards our teachers and school needs.
Donations are tax deductible.
- Wednesday, November 6th- “Calling all Turkey Trot Joggers” Students will receive donation pledge envelopes during P.E.
- November 18th-22nd- Donation envelopes will be collected during P.E
- Friday, November 22nd- Turkey Trot (during students’ P.E. class)
*Additional donation envelopes can be obtained from Mrs. Garcia in the front office.
** To participate, a student must raise a minimum of $20.00
For every lap that is completed the student will receive a raffle ticket to enter into a drawing. Separate raffles will be drawn per P.E. class period.
Raffle Prizes Per Period: In and Out lunch, 1 month lunch fast- pass, $10.00 Starbucks card.
The top three sellers school-wide will receive:
- 1st top seller AirPods
- 2nd top seller Bluetooth Speaker
- 3rd top seller Alexa Dot
*If we raise $8,000.00, we will raffle a second set of top prizes for the students who raised at least $20.00
If you have any questions please contact Dawn Johnson at 1 408 599-8623
* Need some Turkey Trot Gear? We are selling Turkey Hats for an additional $10.00 donation that goes straight to ASMS, trust us you will be “the life of the run.”