Mission: The Solorsano Parent Club is a group of volunteers that work together with the staff to create a supportive learning environment for our students. The Parent Club's goal is to support the staff and community to enhance the education and welfare of each student.
The Solorsano Parent Club meets the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 6-7pm in Room C1-2. All parents are encouraged to attend! Spanish translation services is provided.
The Solorsano Parent Club Board:
- President: Josie Gonzalz-Kim
- Vice President: Jeanette Wanzong
- Treasurer: Dana Rivera
- Secretary: Dyanna Gonzalez
We encourage all parents to get connected. The following Parent Club committees could use your support:
- Fundraising - Chair: Open
- Restaurant Fundraisers - Chair: Jeanette Chase Wanzong
- Teacher Appreciation - Chair: Dana Rivera
- Family Events - Chair: Open
- Holiday Luncheon - Chair: Dana Rivera
- 8th Grade Celebrations: Open
Families are invited to make direct donations to the ASMS Parent Club through Zelle using our email address: (email@example.com). Donations via cash or check are always welcome too. Please email the Parent Club to make cash or check donations.
All donations are tax deductible.
2023-2024 Meeting Dates (subject to change):
- August 23, 2023
- September 20, 2023
- October 18, 2023
- November 8, 2023
- December 13, 2023
- January 17, 2024
- February 14, 2024
- March 20, 2024
- April 17, 2024
- May 15, 2024